What are my five greatest strengths as a writer?
1) Fast: I can turn a deadline on a dime.
2) Dogged: Never give up, as demonstrated by this blog and my many rejections
3) Humbled & Experienced: Many years of learning what and what not to do in art and business, especially not to act like an asshole
4) Dedicated & Discerning: Have learned to listen to myself first, others second
5) Original: My writing is not like other writing I've read, I think. Maybe that in part is why it doesn't get published easily? Or maybe I'm full of shit?