Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Rejection Letters" by Nava Lubelski


So far 2010 has yielded some awesome rejection art.  This beauty is by Nava Lubelski, who has gotten a lot of press for her wine-stained table cloth. Says the Boston Globe "…her works are like vivid, stuttering topographical maps, with stitches gathering in a healing way around the dark stains...her mastery of color and gesture makes these works beautiful." I think her remodeled, remended rejections are pretty darn brilliant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Your blog just started updating in my reader today!

And my word veri is swami. Hmmm....

Writer, Rejected said...

I finally figured out that I had an incomplete feedburner address in my blogger set up. I fixed it. Also, I restored the widgets to get the mail envelope back, so not posts can be emailed. And I even found some clever way to get a facebook post widget. So, it's all good now.