- Have submitted letters from famous authors writing about their early rejections
- Maybe some samples of the funniest or meanest rejection letters received
- Have submitted notes from publishing insiders willing to share stories about books they rejected which went onto great success
- Include the rejection letters we receive for your book about rejection
- We may even go for The Record. As far as I know ZEN and THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE holds the record with 121 rejections
Not sure if this is exactly the book I'd want to write. I think mine would have more of a narrative through-line, you know? Well, anyway, I didn't realize he had a deadline on my decision. Am I interested in writing this book? Honestly, I'm not sure when I could get to it.