Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Happy Publishing Experience

So far, I am having a pretty good time with the literary press publishing my novel. The editing process has been going well; I've filled out a ton of publicity forms regarding my own thoughts on how to market the book, I have people who have agreed to read the galleys and give a blurb, and the cover of the book is amazing. It took more than 15 years for this to happen, so I have to say I'm pretty grateful to start out, but I am also impressed with the immediacy and proficiency of the publisher.  I want to post the cover, but I think I'm going to wait.  One day I will simply post an entry into "Victory over Rejection," and you will all intuitively know that it is my novel.

2 comments:

Emily Saso said...

I am so so so happy for you! You give me hope! It's been about eights years of writing/re-writing/rejections and rejections and rejections/re-writing/getting an agent/getting rejected by editors/re-writing/waiting and waiting and waiting...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read it! I'm so happy for you and your success. You totally deserve it!
Thanks for keeping on with the blog and the writing. This gives hope to a lot of people out there who are slogging away, trying to get published. If your success keeps rolling, you're going to have to change the name of your blog to: Literary Acceptances on Display.
Congrats again!