- 2015 USA Best Book Award in Literary Fiction
- 2015 Independent Publishers Book: Gold Medal (See photo above with IPPY seal)
- 2015 Spiritual Book Winner at the Paris Book Festival
- 2015 Spiritual Book Winner at the San Francisco Book Festival
- 2015 Spiritual Book Winner at the Amsterdam Book Festival
- Honorable Mention in Spiritual Fiction at the 2015 Los Angeles Book Festival
- Honorable Mention in General Fiction at the 2015 New York Book Festival
- An IndeFAB 2015 Book of the Year Award Honorable Mention in the LGBT Book Category
- An IndeFAB 2015 Book of the Year Award Nominee in the Religious Book Category
- Lambda Literary Award 2014 Lesbian Fiction Category Finalist
It's all a little weird.
I am working on the next book (Disinherited: A Memoir), which, honestly, why would I want to go through this again? I ask that and I had an amazingly wonderful experience! But, then again, what the hell else would I do with myself? Luckily, I've got a bunch of paid work deadlines that will keep me off the streets for awhile.