Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Coulter is Guilty...Just See the Jacket of Her Book

I heard somewhere once that resentment is like taking poison to harm your enemy, not so efficient.  For that reasons, I personally try not to hate or resent people.  And I do a pretty good job.  There are very, very, very few people I let goad me into a place of disdain.  However, Ann Coulter, is one of those people.  I know it's not politically correct, I know Obama would probably disapprove of such a partisan perspective, but I truly despise her idiotic logic and rabid personality.  Yuck.  Anyway, my little rant aside, here' s a depressing gander at a piece about the books on the current and future NYT Best Seller List.  Hint: It's not good news.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've posted some pretty gross pictures over the years, W,R. But this . . . this is beyond the pale.

Minnie Mouse said...

Eww.

Anonymous said...

it's pantomime. see, she's holding two legs apart and pursing her lips in position to receive...something.

~~~~

i feel the sentiment of the piece, but almond's delivery is hmm/meh/eh.

Kristen Lodge said...

I refuse to click on the link. I don't want her to think I read her. I hate it when people get my goat. Ergggg.

Next said...

she was pretty good, trust me.

Anonymous said...

but she's wearing a cross necklace...that makes her good, and therefore anyone who disagrees with her is evil.