Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In the Fantasy Version, Mazur Says "Yes"


Dear Author: Thank you for submitting your story to the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, but I’m going to pass on it. This story couldn’t hold my interest, I’m afraid. Good luck to you with this one, and thanks again for sending it our way. Sincerely, Stephen Mazur, Assistant Editor                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I've got at least ten of those from Mazur myself . . . I'm hoping if I save enough of them I can trade 'em in for a Gelder. (ahem, that would be the head editor over at Magazine of Sci-Fi/Fantasy, for those who didn't get that joke)

Radek said...

yes Mazur is jealous of me two, especially when I'm sloppy with my spelling. lol

just like to let everybody know if I ever offended you with a reply it's only because I'm jealous or joken. lol

Anonymous said...

I used to have a jet-pack, and were did it go?

Anonymous said...

I got a similar one from Gelder. Does that mean I made it to the top tier before getting the reject? I'm new to this sci-fi market stuff.