Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

They're Heeere!

Advanced reading copies are here. And just like poltergeist, it's all very unreal and a little scary. If you're a press person, or a lit blogger, or just a curious bird, and you want a copy to review, read, or carry around, or if you want to be the one to reveal WR's identity on your platform (if anyone at this point really cares), just drop me a line old-school at writerrejected [at] aol [dot] com. Pub date is November, 2014. I'll give you an exclusive on whatever part of the story you want. Or not. I have no idea if anyone out there is still with me. Prob should have moved on to other technologies: twitter and whatnot. The person I live with (aka my spouse) tells me that blogs are dead. And I thought I was on the cutting edge trumpeting in 80 posts the death of fiction. Oh well, I am behind the times because it took 15 years to publish my novel. What can you do?

1 comment:

Candy Sparks said...

You can Keep on Keeping on!