- Seth Fleisher over at sethfleisher.com has several posts on literary rejection, his own and others, including one very fine rejection from Junot Diaz at the Boston Review
- Clifford Garstang's Perpetual Folly Blog has an amusing series of post about rejection entitled Size Matters about small rejection with "cutout job[s] that had to have been done by a blind person."
- Speak Coffee to Me has a nice post with that Bradbury quote about accepting rejection and rejecting acceptance with some lovely photographs of bulletin-board rejections.
- Jonathan Lyons blogged the events of one morning as a literary agent. The day included 20 literary rejections. I don't normally like to link to publishing blogs, but Lyons seems okay, and this one is definitely worth a look.
- Bertram's Blog has a post entitled "A Rejection So Pleasant It Was Almost an Acceptance." There's a good agent rejection letter posted there, which makes me think we've started a good trend of airing our dirty rejections in public.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Bloggers on Rejection
Seems to be a blogging explosion on our topic, friends. Here's a list of a few interesting rejection posts for your Sunday morning browsing: