Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Out of the Woods--Into the Swamp


I'm back from the woods, where I spent a week in blissful silence rewriting my novel, which most of you know is undergoing a radical revision (chopped off the last 250 pages). Happily, there appears to be an editor who is interested in the first 100 pages and what I'm going to be able to do with it in the next several weeks.  Anyway, the retreat was heavenly, and I wish I could have been there for two weeks.  But I am back.  

My clients are crawling all over me with writing deadlines.  The movie people want more revisions.  The editor who is interested in the novel would like to see a new draft of the novel by October.  How will it ever all get done?  Not sure.  But, that's life.  And today I'm glad I'm a writer.  

No rejections for the moment.  Can some kind rodent readers please send me some of theirs at writerrejected at aol dot com?  I'm fresh out!

No comments: