Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Will You Still Pub Me When I'm 64?

Psychologist and author Ira Rosofsky, who also blogs for Psychology Today, posted a juicy article entitled, "I'm a Late Bloomer Too: My Unlikely Path to Publication."  Dude's first book comes out next month, so take that, you ageist publishing industry!  Turns out Ira is sometime mouse on this blog so we'll see if we can get a profile of his new book for a "Victory Over Rejection" feature.  New book is delightfully entitled Nasty, Brutish and Long: Adventures in Old Age and the World of Eldercare (Avery/Penguin, March, 2009)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sucks air in through teeth*

The last thing I would do is ever make it public that I read this blog, let alone comment. Please don't take offense. Anyone.

But...
Congratulations Ira! I look forward to seeing on the shelves.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ira. It's good to hear a success story rather than another tale of woe.

Anonymous said...

But he's not writing literary fiction, which is what we talk about when we talk about love.

Anonymous said...

big congrats to ira!