Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

#Finalist for A #Lammy Along with #SarahWaters, #FrancineProse and #Anne-Marie McDonald. Who Do You Think Will Win? Hint: #NotMe

 It's cool to be nominated for a prize with people whose work you love. I LOVE the work of the famous writers on this list of finalist nominated for a Lammy Award, and I am going to read all the other books too. It's all very exciting. Three of my all time fav books are Household Saints, Tipping the Velvet, and Fall on Your Knees. So there you have it. I will be delighted to lose to the new novel of any of these wonderful writers. Call me cray, but it's true. I just hope I get to meet them in New York at the Ceremony on June 1st. Congratulations to all the nominees in all the categories too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Emily Saso said...

Woo hoo! So exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Right On!!!!!!