Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

(Frank) Rich Rejection Reversal

As usual that diabolical genius Frank Rich put me to shame about my own personal lack of political sophistication. In his Sunday New York Times opinion piece, entitled What 'That Regan Woman' Knows, he places the Judith Regan-HarperCollin's lawsuit beautifully into relevant perspective: "She knows a lot about Mr. Kerik, Mr. Giuliani and the Murdoch empire. And she could talk." That means I have to redact my original rejection of her story, which wouldn't be so embarrassing if there were a precedent for it.
Does anyone out there want to take back a rejection of my fiction, too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd take back some of your rejections if I could, Dude.

It would be cool to heal wounds that you didn't even inflict. Just like in therapy.