Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good Riddance to Narrative

For my New Year's effort to purge today (1.11.11 BTW), I am unsubscribing to many cluttering newsletters, including Narrative Magazine.  I swear I got 3 emails a week from those peeps, and had really not read a single one for about a year.  So, a fond farewell to 2010 and with it Narrative Magazine.  You who still believe will have to alert me if anything noteworthy happens. In the meantime, I sent the novel revision in to Agent 99, who seemed truly excited to read it.  She said she'll get back to me after MLK weekend. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

Don said...

I've been on a similar tear. I have an e-mail address reserved for rejection notices (and theoretically acceptances), which has had a few journals opportunistically add me to mailing lists. I've started unsubbing those so that I won't get excited when my phone buzzes because an e-mail came into the "special" address.