Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Down for the Count

Dudes, I had a little surgery yesterday, so was offline. Nothing glamorous like a face/ass lift or a nose/boob job.  Just a little oral situation that needed fixing so my teeth will stay in my head as I grow older. Very vulnerable having people sticking their hairy hands in your mouth and cut at your gums, though the Vicodin sure does help in a magical way.  Did you ever notice how good narcotics make the air smell?  Like pure goodness in the form of breathable gas. Last night, I also thought I could see the blood coursing through the veins in my hands. (As you can see, I'm not much of a heavy weight with the drugs.)  I'm already off them today, except for ibuprofen. I'll be back good as new, and chewing solids, by Monday. Have a good long weekend everybody. Agent 99 may be in touch with feedback as soon as Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Kay said...

get better soon...soup and pureed peas are awful to live on.

Laura Maylene said...

I'm with you on the drugs. When I had my wisdom teeth out, the percocet made me tweak so much that I stopped taking it and dealt with the pain. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

oh! you should of got a boob job lol
it could of increased your chances of getting published.