Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reject-O-Meter Awesomeness

Our friend Bill Shapiro (pronounced Shup-AYE-roe, BTW), Prince of Letters, King of Letter Books, Royal Poodle of Rejections, is approaching his pub date. Crown is promoting his book (title: Other People's Rejection Letters,) in this adorable way.  Want to send someone a letter via The Reject-O-Matic? Feel free, my friends; knock yourselves out. Personally, I went a little crazy with this similar adorable promotion (Hours of freaking fun, I tell you...), but I think I'm going to send some rejectoes on the double. (Suggestion to Reject-O-Matic wizards: Allow more spaces for the names.  I had to shorten up Dennis the Vizsla and my own moniker, as you can see above.) In the meantime, why not pre-order your very own copy of Other People's Rejection Letters today? Stay tuned for more from Bill here next month.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

LOL! Dennis got his very own rejection letter! I may have to steal this for the Sunday Awards and Meme Show!