Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Final Edits Back With the Publisher

So, it's done. After all the years of revising and rewriting and reshaping and rethinking and going back to the drawing board to rewrite, reshape, rethink, the final version is finally done. It's a little odd to live with something in formation for so long, only to suddenly have it no longer be in formation. Oh well, that's the kick of it, right? I ended up with a new opening after all, not quite as dear to me as the original, but interesting just the same. In words rarely uttered by writers the world round, I'm happy, mice. For just this moment, I'm truly, truly happy.

2 comments:

Emily Saso said...

Hurrah! I always knew it would work out for you, and it feels like a historical sort of Internet moment to read all about it in real time. Congratulations x 10!

Emily Saso said...

Hurrah! I always knew it would work out for you, and it feels like a historical sort of Internet moment to read all about it in real time. Congratulations x 10!