Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2020

Throwback to #Rejection Days: This Lady Thinks I'm Working Out My Issues, Not Writing a Proper Memoir (Pfft...lady....Pfft)

Caligrphr.com


I don't like the ligatures...see the "ing" and the "and"? They look weird. I need to fix that, but I think it could be okay.


Anyhoodle....just for old time's sake, in case you think getting published once, twice, or thrice changes things for Writer Rejected and all you writing mice out there, it doesn't.  Here are some rejections I got for my book about disinheritance that no one wanted.

This lady was like: The author is working out her mental issues, not crafting a memoir. And this was from a WOMEN'S imprint. Pfft...mean.


(Now rejections come by text from Secret Agent Man)

Funny: I thought it was the most commercial thing that ever happened to me. Ha!

No comments: