Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Annoying Winner's Announcement (Still Not You)

What is it about this movie competition announcement of winners that is so strangely annoying? All the men in ugly ties? The name of the contest "Big Break"? Or is it the perky description of the winning scripts? Any thoughts?

Notice that I didn't even have the energy to make sure the whole entire notice got captured; I cut it off at the second irritating photo. It was two pages, by the way. Way too long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has really made my day, WR, providing the first completely honest laugh of the morning.

Somehow, I don't see you writing scripts about winching monsters aboard boats, or writing sea tales at all, although I may be wrong.

What's that winning dude gonna do with three nights in LA, anyway?

Anonymous said...

This year's winners: the cast of "GoodFellas"!

Writer, Rejected said...

lol....These guys got nothing on Tony Soprano.