- "A Google search reveals several thousand hits here though most of the sources are other blogs as farbric notes. Its [sic] a borderline subject. No Opinion at present but it seems to be a genuine site."
- "It clearly is a subject of interest among major literary figures who contribute to its debates."
- "Delete. It is a blog that doesn't appear to be have been covered in the mainstream media, or any other reliable source."
- "Delete non-notable, borderline speedy"
- "Keep. Good covereage at wet asphalt, entertainment weekly, the phoenix, other media-related sites. If we do reject the site, of course, it will add fodder the its own rejection theme."
- "Delete non-notable blog. Too little coverage in 3rd party sources."
- "Keep. Maybe Merge, clearly notable. Much of the coverage is under LROD. At a minimum, Somebody should probably write an article on [Jacob] Appel and include this as a subsection."
There's more over there in case you're interested, including the assertion that Joyce Carol Oates visits and blogs with us regularly. Nice, Wikipedia: forever passing along misinformation!
p.s. Though the polling function on Blogger is lame, I've got a little Wiki poll over to the right and down at the end of the column. Please weigh in.