- Moira Allen on "Coping with Rejection" at writing-world.com
- Laurie Pawlik-Klenlen (say that name 5 times fast) on "5 Steps to Building Resiliency: Facing Rejection & Bouncing Back After You've Failed" at Suite101.com
- Coping. org (tagline: We remember.) offers a how-to-overcome piece called "Handling Fear of Rejection" (Translation available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Topdatingtips.com offers up "Tips for Dealing with Rejection," which applies to literary rejection if you squint your eyes a little while reading
- Wikipedia offers this on the Rejection Letter. I would add LROD as an external link if I had even the first clue about how wikipedia actually works, but I do not. Alas, as they say.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Blog Articles on Rejection
In case you need a little bolstering of the spirit today, here's some stuff to read: